Invest in a Better Habitat
Food Plot Trees are the best long term method to manage your land for game
- Improves the habitat and increases the carrying capacity of your land.
- Deer and game follow the food – food plots are a magnet.
- Deer and game learn to find food in same place each year.
- Nut and fruit mast crops provide excellent nutrition for game.
- Trees will bear crops for 50-100 years or more, with no replanting.
- Multiple fruit and nut mast crops provide food over a longer season.
- Prevents the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease that may occur from the use of baits and feed stations (and is not allowed by some states).
Planting Food Plot Trees
- Can be accomplished at relatively low cost per acre.
- Has no annual expense for tilling the soil, machinery for cultivation and planting, or hauling machinery to the property.
- Can be planted in more sites than annual food plots because of adaptability to different slopes, soil types, and locations.
Invest in the Future
- Planting trees for game and wildlife is an excellent way to rebuild the native forest after it has been logged.
- Planting chestnut trees brings back the heritage of America’s original native hardwood forests.
- Your children, their children and many generations of wildlife will reap the benefits of your replanting the forests.